Online Admissions Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
• Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals and overcome challenges?
• Are you confident in speaking with different types of people?
• Does high-energy describe your personality?
• Are you a good listener and a patient problem solver?
If you answered 'yes' to these questions, then you might be a perfect fit for the Online Admissions Representative position at Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA).
As an Admissions Representative, you’ll help prospective students decide if enrolling at UMA is the right choice for their education. And you don’t need to have experience working at a school for this role-we provide you with comprehensive paid training.
You can expect to:
• Contact prospective students via phone to conduct interviews.
• Get to know prospective students’ interests, backgrounds, challenges and goals to guide them in deciding if UMA is the right choice.
• Complete paperwork and online forms timely, accurately and according to policies and procedures.
• Refer students to financial aid or specialized teams (military services, disability services, etc.) when appropriate.
• Represent UMA professionally to the public, both inside and outside the school.
• Uphold the standards set by your managers as well as our school accreditors, state regulators, and the federal government.
Skills and Traits Needed for Success:
• Very strong phone and computer skills, including typing and data entry.
• An outgoing personality with a desire to be successful.
• Confidence and self-motivation.
• Good problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to speak clearly and accurately using UMA-provided scripts and presentations. You will be giving overviews in a factual, ethical and compliant manner to potential students.
• Availability to work evenings and weekends.
UMA is a nonprofit healthcare educational institution with a national presence. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida and founded in 1994, UMA offers content-rich, interactive online courses as well as hands-on training at our campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.